Contact Lens Vision Care T & C (DD)
Contact Lens Aftercare Plan
Terms & Conditions
- Spread the cost of your contact lens aftercare consultations
- Significant discounts on your contact lenses
- Up to 10 replacement daily lenses or one two weekly lens in emergencies free of charge (subject to lens type)
- Priority Emergency appointments for contact lens related issues
- By joining the contact lens aftercare plan, you agree to maintain your payments for a minimum term as agreed of 6 or 12 months. Your payments will continue on a rolling plan after the minimum term
- Your contact lens aftercare plan gives a discount on your contact lenses. If you terminate your contact lens aftercare plan within the minimum term, you will be liable to pay the discounts given in full
- Your payments into the aftercare plan are non-refundable and cannot be used towards any other purchase. It is not a savings plan it is designed to ensure you look after the health of your eyes by attending your regular appointments.
- We will contact you when you are due for a check-up, but it is your responsibility to come in when you are due and to ensure you do not run out of lenses. Please give us at least seven days notice to order your contact lenses.
- Your contact Lens Aftercare Plan is not a credit agreement; it's a payment plan allowing you to pay in advance and spread the cost of your consultations in addition to discounted contact lenses. You will be required to pay for your first batch of lenses and initial consultations upfront when you join your contact lens aftercare plan. Your bank account will then be debited each month following sign up.
- If you wish to terminate your plan, please give us one month's notice, and we will calculate if you owe any discounts that have been given, we will then request payment within 14 days.
- Buchanan Optometrists Ltd reserves the right to change the terms of your contact lens aftercare plan and to change your monthly prices and direct debit. You will receive an email advising of any direct debit charges before payments being taken. Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
- Emergency appointments will be allocated as soon as we have an appointment available, we will try to ensure you are triaged by an Optometrists on the day and if we cannot see you within the recommended time we will recommend the next course of action.
- You contact lens aftercare plan will cover just the cost of your contact lens aftercare and no other examinations.
- You can opt to include a direct debit for your contact lenses, this lets you spread the cost of your lenses. Any payments made are non-refundable
- You are responsible for ensuring you have a regular contact lens check in-line with your contact lens vision care scheme recommendations.